10+ Year Old Account

Trying to find an Laser Printer that scans A3

Apparently its difficult to actually find reviews and comparisons. Everywhere I look shows me inkjet printers or A4 printers, but not A3 Laser. I'm aware they might be expensive but Im trying to find at least some models to look at. Anyone had any experience with these? We currently have an HP Inkjet A3 and its... okay? It takes a long time to print even regular stuff. I'm debating just getting a cheap monochrome or color laser printer and saving the inkjet just for scanning.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Printers are probably the area I know the least about when it comes to technology lol. Have you tried going directly to the big name websites?

https://www.xerox.com/en-us/product-finder#

https://store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/print...iness_0_180805
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Youd be far better off (and likely way cheaper) getting a good high volume B&W laser printer and a real honest to god scanner (or just keeping the HP for scanning if its doing what you need). You can get a decent B&W laser printer (5-10k pages/month duty cycle) with cheap toner (less than 1c/page) for ~300$.

Im fond of Brother. One of my gigs is doing small scale office setups for people (~10 machines, basic NAS setup, basic 1, 2.5, or 10Gb ethernet without complicated switching, that kind of thing). Brother has always been the easiest to setup on the network, has the best on-device controls, and has the most connectivity/source options, at least at the sub-600$ price point most of my clients have the budget for.
    Last edited by Kagthul; 2021-01-23 at 01:02 AM.

HP do have A3 versions of their PageWide Inkjet MFPs, they're extremely fast (haven't used a colour laser in a long time, but take a look at the specs)
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking into this further, it looks like the only A3 Laser Scanners start at about $4,000. I knew they might be expensive but not that expensive. It doesn't appear that there are any consumer level devices. These are all the large stand-up MFPs.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I think im missing something here.

1 - does it have to be one device?

2 - does it have to PRINT A3?