Rattling noise from pc case

Yesterday while playing wow I realized there is a rattling noise coming from my pc case. My case is under the table so it is normally unhearable. I just bend a little to plug some cables then I heard it. I also realized, if I alt tab to lets say radeon utility software, or asus suite etc, the noise is immediately gone while the fans are still spinning. As soon as I alt tab back to wow, the noise starts.

I have looked over internet and saw people experiencing similar rattling noises. But in my case, this noise immediately stops if I alt tab to windows.
    Any ideas? and should I be worried? My pc is pretty new, just a month old.

ryzen 5 3600 with scythe mugen rev.b fan.
    corsair vengeance lpx 8gb 2x.
    powercolor rx 6800 gpu.
    corsair 850w psu.
    a-data sx8200 ssd.
    icue 4000x tempered glass case.

people say, it can be fans, cable hitting somewhere, tempered glass vibrating etc but for them this noise is constant.
    here, as soon as I alt tab noise is gone. I will check it tonight when I get back home so, I would like to gather your ideas if you have any. And from the sound of it, it is not a coil whine. mine is like a old car engine. A tractor.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Gref; 2021-01-26 at 12:06 AM.

Just get the rattle going and then stop or slow each fan with your finger until you find it.

If it's the GPU or something else you can't swap easily you might want to return it and get a replacement.

If it stops immediately whenever you alt tab, its very likely a fan on your GPU has a bearing going bad (Your GPU usage will plummet as soon as you alt tab, and that means the fans will throttle down as well, often turning off completely), you can try to get it replaced (Powercolor is a chinese brand IIRC, so your luck with warranties is probably going to be.... low).

If its not a fan going bad, it could be a wire rubbing on one of the gpu fans, I heavily lean towards it being a GPU fan because if you alt tab to windows GPU usage plummets to near 0% typically, and then all the fans will throttle down, or stop completely in most modern gpus.

Ok thank you for your replies and when I listened to it better it seems it is a coil whine.
    It should not be harmful for the computer I guess? right?