I know the Bills are playing poorly, but it seems the refs are making this shit up as they go along now.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

15+ Year Old Account
    Bad decision making by Chiefs. "Down by 2 scores with 9 in the 4th and we haven't scored a TD all day" ... "More field goals!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jags kicker misses 2 kicks after being iced. Time for Hasselbeck to get the ball and actually score this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Washington at 110 penalty yards and counting...
    And yet, they still win. Congrats Eagles on almost winning their second game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    If Cutler is back I think they will beat the Raiders personally, if hes not then its another loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'm not sure Cutler makes a difference with their Oline. The Raiders' pass rush has improved through the season, and was evident when it repeatedly got to McCown last Sunday.

If Cutler is back, he'll be rushed into a scenario he will be expecting a lot of hits. I don't see it.
    Do you see it now? Told you guys. Cutler is a HUGE difference in our team. Bears arent THAT bad, they are just normal bad

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Do you see it now? Told you guys. Cutler is a HUGE difference in our team. Bears arent THAT bad, they are just normal bad
    I knew this, but I thought they'd be bad-bad without Jeffrey.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And yet, they still win. Congrats Eagles on almost winning their second game.
    Deservedly. Difference was bigger than the final score suggests. Redskins had 41 or 42 minutes possession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't see it. You won the game off two awful Murray turnovers. Cutler didn't produce anything you couldn't replicate with your standard journeyman level qb
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

28 penalties called in the NY/Buffalo game. What's the point watching this crap when the refs dictate the game?

Being a Bills fan is just depressing. Everything is terrible. I really really hate the fucking Giants even more than I did before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    28 penalties called in the NY/Buffalo game. What's the point watching this crap when the refs dictate the game?
    Yep, pretty much horseshit calls, too, for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    How many of those are on the Bills? They've gotten called on every week now. At some point you can't blame the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    How many of those are on the Bills? They've gotten called on every week now. At some point you can't blame the refs.
    A lot of them are phantom unsportsmanlike conduct. Stuff where a ref can just randomly decide to alter a drive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do the niners have a spy in the GB office? what is happen?

- - - Updated - - -

Who is touchdown? Why is Rams?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Rodgers ain't even fair.

Hasselback wins! HASSELBACK WIIIIIIIIIIIIINS! Love that dude. Hasselback > Luck. (Ignore the fact that he beat the Jaguars)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Hasselback wins! HASSELBACK WIIIIIIIIIIIIINS! Love that dude. Hasselback > Luck. (Ignore the fact that he beat the Jaguars)
    Not a bad stat line either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Not a bad stat line either.
    Yeah. I see he fumbled, but I don't get the game here so I'm not sure if it was a lost fumble or not.

- - - Updated - - -

In this round of games, I'm cheering against Arizona and San Fran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Hasselback > Luck.
    Hasselback threw a first half TD, Luck hasn't been able to do that in 3 games.

Seriously though. Colts were supposed to be the cream of the AFC. They barrely beat the Titans, and now need overtime, in their own house, to beat the Jaguars. The same Jaguars that got beat 51-17 last week by the Patriots. Colts are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Seriously though. Colts were supposed to be the cream of the AFC. They barrely beat the Titans, and now need overtime, in their own house, to beat the Jaguars. The same Jaguars that got beat 51-17 last week by the Patriots. Colts are overrated.
    See what you did? DEFLATING A TEAM'S BALLS HAS NEGATIVE LONGTERM EFFECTS!!11111oneone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Maybe AFC south, but I didn't bite too much into their hype.