Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Suggs is a disgusting human being. Don't forget about his off field shit as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Suggs is a disgusting human being. Don't forget about his off field shit as well.
    I tend to try to keep off the field stuff seperate from what players do on the field, but with Suggs... He really does seem just as dirty on the field as he is off it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suggs is human garbage

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you intentionally try to hurt Sam Bradford? All you have to do is look at him and he breaks a leg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Why would you intentionally try to hurt Sam Bradford? All you have to do is look at him and he breaks a leg.
    Funny thing is the within the next few plays he got trucked and got up slowly.

Tebow gonna Tebow

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/635275664728326144

- - - Updated - - -

If the hawks sign Evan Mathis (probably not) they'll either have him at center, or move Britt to center....

Initial reports are that Jordy Nelson tore is ACL.

Big impact for Packers and fantasy football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Packers and Steelers are forgetting the #1 rule of preseason, don't get hurt.

I don't wana throw the Packers into the trash like the Panthers when they lost Benjamin.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nelson being out probably won't impact the Packers winning the division.

But in fantasy this is huge, Cobb and Adams shift up, and whoever takes the third slot is now draftable. I've been picking up Montgomery and am feeling comfortable with Lacy at #1.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, if Nelson IS hurt that's a huge hit for the Packers. Aaron Rodgers will make anyone work, but the connection he has with Nelson is special. Hope he's okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Packers and Steelers are forgetting the #1 rule of preseason, don't get hurt.

I don't wana throw the Packers into the trash like the Panthers when they lost Benjamin.
    Packers got Cobb and Adams plus Lacy and Rodgers, Panthers have a rookie and a journeyman RB, and an inaccurate QB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Packers got Cobb and Adams plus Lacy and Rodgers, Panthers have a rookie and a journeyman RB, and an inaccurate QB.
    Yeah but (spoiler, preview to my picks) I wasn't gonna pick GB to win the north before this news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw the injury. That's just brutal. Not even a football hit or anything, just jump, land, twist to go up field, and crumple. Tough to have your body betray you like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Just saw the injury. That's just brutal. Not even a football hit or anything, just jump, land, twist to go up field, and crumple. Tough to have your body betray you like that.
    Walked off on his own, was even walking on the sideline after.

Hope the report is wrong, seems wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yup. Now the supporters for cutting the preseason down are coming outta the woodwork...

Can't stop non-contact injuries. Even though I'm pretty sure in the next CBA there will be 3 or 2 preseason games.

- - - Updated - - -

I hear Chris Carter at the 2014 NFL rookie symposium suggested that players have a "fall guy" in case they get in trouble.

So he still says stupid shit even when the cameras are off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh this is just hilarious. Article for those that want to read it: http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/8/23/...ave-a-fall-guy

A few days ago there was an article about Chris Borland on ESPN, on how he's struggeling to continue his life balancing between wanting people to know how dangerous he feels football is and not wanting to be a spokesperson for the anti football people out there or a spokesperson for those that want to make the NFL safer. Anyway, in that article on ESPN it is mentioned that Borland was appaled when a former NFL player came on stage at the Rookie symposium and told the rookies that they have to have a fall guy in their crew if they ever get into trouble.

Some people started looking into that, and it turns out that that former player is HOF'er Chris Carter....who now works for ESPN. Funny how that tidbit didn't make it into the article, right?

It gets better though. There's actually VIDEO of the speech he gave, together with Warren Sapp. Not only that, the video of HOF'er Chris Carter telling rookies to break the law is actually hosted on NFL.com. That's right, offical stamp of approval of the NFL on that video.

And then it gets even more hilarious. After that video has been up there for more then a year, it now seems to have been removed in the past 2 hours. Check the link where it's supposed to be, that I got from a tweet about 2 hours old: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...app-and-Carter

In a world where barely noticable differences in football pressure are a matter of a 7 month investigation and legal matter, the league casually hosts videos on their site that has HoF' ers tell rookies to break the law. But, you know, integrity of the shield and all that jazz.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL Sapp was in it too?!

Oh man I looked up a video... even Sapp laughs when Carter says it.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/cris...get-in-trouble

Its pretty bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    Initial reports are that Jordy Nelson tore is ACL.

Big impact for Packers and fantasy football.
    Fucking hell.

And no, you don't lose Jordy Nelson and go "oh, they'll be fine".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Its pretty bad.
    NFL allready removed the video it seems AND made official comments on twitter about how it was adressed at the time, and is not indicative of what the NFL and the rookie symposium is about. Funny how fast they can nip controversy in the bud when it's their own reputation at stake. *grumble*

10+ Year Old Account
    Dallas might want to consider blocking Navarro Bowman. I mean, maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jarryd Hayne, the rugby guy on the 49'ers is a pretty nice player. If he makes the roster (which I think he will) he could really start making a difference. First on special teams, btu I think he's smart and able enough to slowly work his way into the offense as well.