Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    I wonder, do you also talk about actual, living men like this? Do you in real life call 20-30 year old, normal or slightly androgynous looking men "princesses"?
    This person is a wierdo. Posting videos with the title "orgazmo" featuring something like a sexual super hero ...

I would love if Blizzard would do take some note of all the fanart out there ...
    Especially male bloodelves have a huge fanbase that loves the "pretty" side of them.

This is really nice looking even with his more mature features.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Yeah I like neither the belt nor the cloak, and I'm partial to the head. I'd prefer the matching Sunwell head (the one that goes with the shoulders) but I had to recreate it identical in order for it to work as a comparison to the pre-Update screenshot!

And I really wish they'd make a wider cloak. Like, it doesnt even have to wrap around you, but at least make the cloak as wide as the character's shoulders!
    There's a couple of Kael'thas style cloaks which have his trademark runes on the border and nice Blood Elven red/black colours + green fel crystal.

Greatcloak of the Turned Champion, from 25 man Deathbringer Saurfang

Shawl of Refreshing Winds (Horde Only colour scheme from Icehowl 25 man)

Last edited by mmoc2526a559a9; 2015-02-01 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    I don't see many so girlish 20-30y men. And andro are very rare, but yeah, once upon a time andro asked me out, I have agreed but only if he promises to start taking testo shots. From what I know he cried on his pal's shoulder, lel. Normal guys are ok, feminine guys hell no. I don't like to feel sorrounded by girls when I'm socializing with men.

Right-o.

I also tell masculine guys who ask me out to leave me alone because I don't date cavemen. You know, that's just how normal people interact.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I like neither the belt nor the cloak, and I'm partial to the head. I'd prefer the matching Sunwell head (the one that goes with the shoulders) but I had to recreate it identical in order for it to work as a comparison to the pre-Update screenshot!

And I really wish they'd make a wider cloak. Like, it doesnt even have to wrap around you, but at least make the cloak as wide as the character's shoulders!
    True that!, I tried to like the sunwell headpiece.. but on the back there is this thing that sticks our everytime.. the mage dungeon headpiece fits it imo bit better. Yea cloaks is a different subject, some different cloak effect added would be cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Whitemare View Post
    This person is a wierdo. Posting videos with the title "orgazmo" featuring something like a sexual super hero ...

I would love if Blizzard would do take some note of all the fanart out there ...
    Especially male bloodelves have a huge fanbase that loves the "pretty" side of them.

This is really nice looking even with his more mature features.
    HAHA oh come on Princess. It is a cover art. Weird, that you don't that song, Speaks volumes :F
    Fanbase usually picks and corrupt things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM
    A MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN

Infracted, removed the embed.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2015-02-01 at 10:34 PM.

For what it's worth, I'd really like to see more "hardened, battle-worn, scarred" options for everyone. All races, all genders. But obviously, not instead of the existing options, but in addition to them.

For example, this is a battle-worn Blood Elf female with scars ... would love it if eventually we'd see an option like this in game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    Right-o.

I also tell masculine guys who ask me out to leave me alone because I don't date cavemen. You know, that's just how normal people interact.
    I don't know about normal, but for sure people who want a lesser genetic material if they decide to have kids in the feature. I'm saying it as bio-chem spec student. Lel, a bit like dating site but when I meet a guy then I expect him to exchange hormones with me, I'm not into receiving estrogen for someone who is supposed to be a 'man'. I'm straight so sure, I will take a caveman over a princess 100% of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a deep breath and drink some chocolate milk! There be way too much arguing in here for such an innocent thread!

Personally I am not sufficiently invested in the Blood Elf model to really care much about chin angles and what-not (although the new lips bother me a bit). Mostly I am just happy that they fixed shoulder placement!

As long as shoulders placement is fixed, I couldn't care less what they do with the Belf model
    Kael'thas Sunstrider is that you? O_O;
    For the Horde!

So i finally got my Paladin and Warlock onto the PTR, and i absolutely love the models.

http://puu.sh/eZheJ/4c3e625388.png
    http://puu.sh/eZhyh/c9dc3fed95.png
    http://puu.sh/f0KPl/9659ccc66a.png

http://puu.sh/fgCgx/6a9e090c56.png

I may be nursing a small mancrush on my Warlock. Though totally in a non homo way though.

I don't know about normal, but for sure people who want a lesser genetic material if they decide to have kids in the feature. I'm saying it as bio-chem spec student. Lel, a bit like dating site but when I meet a guy then I expect him to exchange hormones with me, I'm not into receiving estrogen for someone who is supposed to be a 'man'. I'm straight so sure, I will take a caveman over a princess 100% of time.
    if you don't want to pass on lesser genetic material have you considered a hysterectomy?

I don't see many so girlish 20-30y men. And andro are very rare, but yeah, once upon a time andro asked me out, I have agreed but only if he promises to start taking testo shots. From what I know he cried on his pal's shoulder, lel. Normal guys are ok, feminine guys hell no. I don't like to feel sorrounded by girls when I'm socializing with men.
    Tone down please?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amagh View Post
    So i finally got my Paladin and Warlock onto the PTR, and i absolutely love the models.

http://puu.sh/eZheJ/4c3e625388.png
    http://puu.sh/eZhyh/c9dc3fed95.png
    http://puu.sh/f0KPl/9659ccc66a.png

http://puu.sh/fgCgx/6a9e090c56.png

I may be nursing a small mancrush on my Warlock. Though totally in a non homo way though.
    I really love that laugh in the second picture. she looks super cute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    if you don't want to pass on lesser genetic material have you considered a hysterectomy?
    Nope, but I see many possible candidates for ligation.

I loveee youuuu. Your avatar guarantees loveee

I have not seen this screenshot. It is amazing! This is how Blood elves should look, manlyyy!!
    Hmm nice screenshot, and love the shoulder placement. However, how is it more manly? His hair in the new screen is awful, and tbh old face + hair over that new model^-^ (I blame the lips)

Doesn't push the chest as much forward, but still standing crooked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lel, I get the impression, thet Any Mee doesn't going to play her gorilla BE male, and going to do something different with him.

Fanbase usually picks and corrupt things.
    ALOT of corruts things, my poor horny friend.

...and so on and so forth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allnarta View Post
    Lel,

ALOT of corruts things, my poor horny friend.
    But we are pretty sure still a "minority"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Whitemare View Post
    But we are pretty sure still a "minority"
    Yep, still minority. Just because girls are making fan arts of beautiful belves means nothing. Also minority of those who dislike new ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silverline View Post
    Hmm nice screenshot, and love the shoulder placement. However, how is it more manly? His hair in the new screen is awful, and tbh old face + hair over that new model^-^ (I blame the lips)

Doesn't push the chest as much forward, but still standing crooked.
    More accented jaw, chin, bonecheeks. It is not exactly visible on this particular screenshot, but yea,s they are.

They really need to make changes to these faces. They look pretty much the same.

The first face needs thick lips, and a slimmer nose. Less wrinkles around the eyes too.

The second needs a wider mouth, and a lighter area around the eyes. Again, less wrinkles.

The third needs to look angrier, less light around the eyes, less wrinkles, and thicker lips.

Deleted
    Yep, still minority. Just because girls are making fan arts of beautiful belves means nothing. Also minority of those who dislike new ones.
    makes me giggle that you call them beautiful

Indeed they are

Don't expect everyone to love them but I am pretty sure those artworks came from the ones using the faces that need to be edited to stay more true to the original old model ^^

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much !

Quick lil' photoshop thingy. Wish they'd be at least this wide
    yup, you nailed it man!

I want it now;/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laze View Post

They really need to make changes to these faces. They look pretty much the same.

The first face needs thick lips, and a slimmer nose. Less wrinkles around the eyes too.

The second needs a wider mouth, and a lighter area around the eyes. Again, less wrinkles.

The third needs to look angrier, less light around the eyes, less wrinkles, and thicker lips.
    The second one is the one I use the most and I am really missing the wide smile on him.
    I allways loved the fact that you can barely tell if it is a sweet smile or just an evil grin.