Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Who would have tought, a burner account with crazy conspiracy shit who is using modified racial slurs thinking they are clever, its like your kind always come with the full package deal of moronic behavior.
    Facts are consipracy theories now. They did this exact same shit, exact same excuse and all, in their mobile game Nikke. And they got the exact same shitstorm too. And they had to bend the knee back then too. Turns out shitting on your target audience wasnt a good idea.
    Just remain silent lil bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmaonog View Post
    Facts are consipracy theories now. They did this exact same shit, exact same excuse and all, in their mobile game Nikke. And they got the exact same shitstorm too. And they had to bend the knee back then too. Turns out shitting on your target audience wasnt a good idea.
    Just remain silent lil bitch.
    TLDR this dude is really hurt that he spent a lot of money on some shitty pixel gacha game only for the company to start making AAA games for sony.

Still wondering why you're hiding on a burner when it's obvious who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    21% of the entire PSN revenue genius. Not 21% of game sales. Physical games sales make up 4% of their gaming revenue... now figure out that math genius. This is embarrassing tbh. Physical stores are starting to completely remove physical media and my dude is still coping that it's so alive. Outside of Nintendo, it's on life support.

Lets see that main account, what are you worried about? That your math is terrible? Don't worry, it happens my dude.
    If a game has a physical version, it makes up for 79% of the total sales for that game. Therefore, the true digital attach rate is 21%.
    I know you're retarded and this is hard for you to understand. Its funny how digital is supposedly oh so popular, yet the no disk PS5 consoles are rotting on the shelves because no one wants them

No shit a digital only game is going to sell more digital copies
    No shit they make more money from digital sales when they include genshit's and "not-fifa" unlimited underage gambling money.
    Nice attempt at deflecting tho

According to your own retard logic, i can say that stellar blade is a massive fucking failure, because the money it earned is "only a drop" compared to all the gachaslop money Shit Up is making.
    Do you agree?

I also love the absolutely intellectually dishonest statement in your linked article

There's obviously still a market for physical games, albeit a small one. ¥35.5 billion isn't nothing, of course, but the main source of sales has definitely shifted,
    Yeah no, thats not how it works. If you dont offer a physical version, then no shit people are buying digital. But as proven above, when physical DOES exist, it is BY FAR the most popular choice.
    But hey, no one expects any honesty from game journos anyway, they"ve been shilling this "you will own nothing and eat za bugs" rethoric for years.
    2 more weeks bro. 2 more weeks until total physical media deatth.

Fucking hell, even the comments on the article are calling out the writers dishonest bullshit.
    Last edited by Lmaonog; Yesterday at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No meaningful number of people are going to get refunds, is that better for you?

Like I said as usual its a very loud tiny minority just pissing in the wind for clicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    We are saying it will be insignificant. Its not a situation like cyberpunk where it did not actually work on last gen console and people bought it there. Most of the culture war people dont actually buy these games. Most people wouldnt even know some outfit got patched out or not. It still has a bunch of assless and underboob shirts.
    These kinds of situations have always been insignificant overall though, almost everything discussed on the internet is always just a fraction of the amount of players. The whole "gamergate" thing even in both iterations are just a drop in a bucket overall, but that doesn't mean it's not no one.

If a game has a physical version, it makes up for 79% of the total sales for that game..
    “You know they say all men are created equal,” “But, you at look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal!” “So you got a twenty five percent at best at beat me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? The chances of winning drastically go down. See, the three-way at Sacrifice, you got a thirty three and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a sixty six and two-thirds chance of winning, cuz Kurt Angle KNOWS he can’t beat me, and he’s not even gonna try.”“So, Samoa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 perchance-chance of winnin’ (if we was to go one on one), and then add sixty six and two thirds…percents, I got a one hundred fourty one and two-thirds chance of winning at Sacrifice! See Samoa Joe? The numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.”
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; Yesterday at 04:45 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

If a game has a physical version, it makes up for 79% of the total sales for that game.
    I really hope you're not the substitute when the math teacher has a sick day. One thing makes up 21% of playstation revenue, the other makes up 4% of playstation revenue. Clearly the 4% one is making up 79% of the sales rename this burner to roflmfaonog

I kinda like that lace..

I've been waiting a few years for Stellar Blade actually, as the story, theme and gameplay reminded me a lot of NieR:Automata, especially gameplay as Automata did and do that exceptionally well.

Stellar Blade is not Automata, just to be clear about my opinion. But I kinda smirk every time something similar to the game shows in Stellar Blade. Because there is a lot.

Stellar Blade however is more stylish, it looks great, the visuals looks more modern, and, I'm loving the gameplay. Yes, Eve looks great, but after the initial "controversy" the focus should be on how the game actually plays. I've only played the initial part yet, but yeah, my kinda game for sure, can't wait for tomorrow when I'm back home for more Stellar Eve.

I mean Blade..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Over 60% of games sold is digital and since its out now its no longer "Pre-order" so good luck getting a refund thought Sony. As for Target and other retailers, maybe but once again those physical copies pale in comparison to the digital sales.

Maybe there is a handful of physical returns, but its more likely its the internet being the internet.
    Apparently people have been successful in getting refunds for Stellar Blade. I ultimately don't care either way. Stellar Blade is going to be forgotten in a year and will only ever be remembered in occasional conversation where people will think of it as "that one game the chuds got both really excited and really upset at".

The devs have pulled this stunt THREE times before, and used the exact same excuse TWICE.
    Shift up only exists BECAUSE they cater to the people you're trying to demonize. They exist and have a career because they made coomer phone games. You are a mongoloid talking about something you know nothing about.
    These devs also have a track record of literally scamming their players to the point the korean goverment slapped them down. They lied about the pull rates in one of their older phone games. Then they did it again in Nikke. They have also blatantly stolen art designs from people. Shift up is not a good company.
    This severe victim complex is both an amusing and sad thing to watch happen. Shift Up have said that all changes were intentional. I don't really care all that much about whatever past controversies because even those are filled with pure speculation and no proof.

Stellar Blade is a game. It has okay combat, the story exists, and beautiful graphics and music. It's just another in the long line of completely average 7/10 games out there. I probably would have been more into it but the Gamergators had to go and ruin it. The community for the game is absolutely toxic and the banned guy I'm quoting just proves my point.

I really hope Shift Up doesn't give in to the crybullies who are upset over a bit of black lace. After all, the crybullies are the same people who have, in the past, told game companies not to listen to crybullies and make the game they want to make. Shift Up has done that and they're mad. Again, it's why Shift Up should NEVER cater to the Gamergate crowd. These people are constantly aggrieved at everything and will never ever be happy. Their lives are miserable and they make it everyone else's problem. If you go look at that dumb petition and go to the video signature section, it's some of the most single, incel, divorced men you'll ever witness all gathered in one place.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Love the game!!!

I don’t care about any minor censorship really. I understand those that are but for me it isn’t a factor. I have been saying all along, this game’s appeal goes far beyond simple lewdness. There are plenty of fans of soulslikes, blood borne, lies of P, ect for this game to easily appeal to a market without any sex appeal at all. The game stands on its own and Eve is pretty cool too, that is the only thing I’ve been saying this whole time.

Shiftup should do only what shift up wants to do. That is also the main thing I have been saying the whole time!! They made a great game and they should be proud!! 8/10 easily, honestly. Music is so good!
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; Today at 12:23 AM.

I do love how some idiots think Sony made them censor the game cause "its too sexY' and yet BG3 is on the same platform with full sex graphic scenes and both it and Cyberpunk let you run around full nude.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Gamers acting like they are being oppressed with "censorship" because some devs took away vagina bones from a video game character model should tell you all you need to know lol