Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Or take him when they had the chance 20 picks later, I don't know the guy we did get, would've been nice to have another USC guy.
    By USC you mean South Carolina right? Right?

I'm still surprised by Rice not being picked yet giving his pedigree and having a good two years at USC.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post

I'm still surprised by Rice not being picked yet giving his pedigree and having a good two years at USC.
    This is a weird draft.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account

One gamecock is enough
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually... positive about a Raiders draft.

What is this weird feeling...
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Rice ended up 7th round pick 225 to the Chargers

I would like to wish Jaylen Key good luck!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints pick a QB in the 5th, Rattler, I kinda woulda rather had them take a WR like Breden Rice.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh. No? They don't.

Not even going to address the rest of that weird fucking rant.
    lol weird.. i said im a bears fan we had the #1 overall pick = we suck.. yup i ranted about my team sucking..

yeah most people do think the NFL is fixed even more so now with all this Hollywood and gambling allowed in the sport. but gambling would never influence outcomes of games... nor would reffs.. yup we never seen reffs somehow "miss" a call we all can see. or somehow that "weird" PI penalty gets the star qb on the goal line from 50+ yards away..

star players get special treatment/calls you only one thinking otherwise. nfl wants certain teams and players in the playoffs so said players and teams get the calls over others teams. TV RATINGS = $$$$!

heres a game many point to and say was fixed.. nfl wanted ben roethlisberger in the playoffs for his last run..so they got a push...

https://youtu.be/EkC7PdLmIrA?si=FCt8ouu8bElB7jSt
    https://heavy.com/sports/nfl/chicago...xing-mnf-game/
    Last edited by meathead; 2024-04-28 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for continuing your unhinged rant.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    yeah most people do think the NFL is fixed even more so now with all this Hollywood and gambling allowed in the sport
    Sorry no. If you believe this there is nothing to discuss. I'm not going to engage further in your insane ranting so I'll toss you on ignore.

Cowboys are bringing back the Ewok. I guess that's what Jerry Jones meant by going all in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry no. If you believe this there is nothing to discuss. I'm not going to engage further in your insane ranting so I'll toss you on ignore.
    so you really believe that pro and college games are not and have never been fixed?there are people in prison for fixing games! a guy named Pete rose cant get into the baseball HOF for betting on games and then some...

The Black Sox Scandal? fixed the 1919 World Series...

not every game is fixed but yeah it does happen and i think its usually in how the game is called by the reffs told by the nfl.

so you really believe that pro and college games are not and have never been fixed?
    Pretty sure every sane person here is telling you the NFL is not fixed at an organizational level, not that it never had rogue actors connected to gambling. You're really moving the goal posts to gambling fraud? And naming baseball shit at that? lol.

i think its usually in how the game is called by the reffs told by the nfl.
    Only people that are very foolish believe shit like this. Refs make dumb mistakes all the time that can affect games it's not because of any grand conspiracy it's because they are humans and humans can be idiots at times which is ironic giving I'm explaining this to you.
    Last edited by Tech614; Yesterday at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Ah yes, I love the mmo-champ arm chair expert saying an Andy Reid picked WR is a reach.

They said the same thing when he picked Desean Jackson you know, but based on your posts I'm guessing you have no clue about the long line of productive WR picks from Reid. Pretty sure he knows way more about grading the position than you.

Bonus points for the "give me a long list of players at this weight" when said weight only works when players have elite speed and/or agility and there is no long list of players with said attributes.

Give me the long list of players who put up 3000 APY of production in 3 years of college, ran a 4.2 and where complete busts in the NFL while you're trying that lame game.
    Historically Andy Reid's hit rate on receivers isn't great. You can point to some superstars, but that tends to happen when you coach for over 20 years. Reid's calling card from a personnel standpoint is drafting quality linemen and QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    Historically Andy Reid's hit rate on receivers isn't great.
    I can't...

You're talking about me singling out super stars but then you have to be completely ignoring productive players that aren't superstars if you have a take like this. Was Jeremy Maclin a bad pick because he wasn't a superstar? lol...

Andy Reid is good at drafting and developing almost every position on offense. That is exactly how he's been a head coach with a lot of front office power for as long as he has. He certainly knows more about the position than whatever clown show is in the bills front office which is what you're clamoring against. They had to trade for Diggs tell me about all that other WR talent they hit on lol.
    Last edited by Tech614; Yesterday at 10:04 PM.

lol weird.. i said im a bears fan we had the #1 overall pick = we suck.. yup i ranted about my team sucking..
    More like Carolina sucks even more since this happened---> No. 1: Carolina → Chicago (PD). Carolina traded their first-round selection (1st overall), 2023 first- and second-round selections (9th and 61st overall), a 2025 second-round selection, and wide receiver D. J. Moore to Chicago in exchange for a 2023 first-round selection (1st overall).