View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    The financial crisis will come because Labour can't control themselves from over spending your descendants money and the national debt will balloon out of control.
    Straight back into the lying eh dribbles? Straight back into ignoring reality?

The Tories have added two trillion pounds to the national debt over the last 14 years. The Tories ALWAYS add to the national debt, even while selling off national assets. They are the financially incompetent ones, and no amount of lying that Labour can't be trusted with the economy will change that. Go back over the last 50 years and the ONLY governments that have reduced the national debt are Labour ones.

Stop lying.

The Brexit benefits are many as you see from the many examples I've given earlier, but they are not enough to save us from the disaster that will be no plan Labour.
    Oh great, more lying. You have NEVER given us "many examples" of Brexit benefits. We keep asking for them, you keep utterly fucking fail to provide them. The couple of times you've produced short lists, we've rebutted and debunked them almost instantly. In the meantime the list of Brexit downsides is over a thousand, and growing.

Stop lying.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    That would involve Farage getting elected, and being the leader of the largest party in the commons. Two things that are never going to happen.
    That would involve Farage even wanting the job.

His actions after the referendum back in 2016 tells me that he doesn’t, and just wants to be an attention hungry populist shouting from the sidelines while getting paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Straight back into the lying eh dribbles? Straight back into ignoring reality?

The Tories have added two trillion pounds to the national debt over the last 14 years. The Tories ALWAYS add to the national debt, even while selling off national assets. They are the financially incompetent ones, and no amount of lying that Labour can't be trusted with the economy will change that. Go back over the last 50 years and the ONLY governments that have reduced the national debt are Labour ones.

Stop lying.

Oh great, more lying. You have NEVER given us "many examples" of Brexit benefits. We keep asking for them, you keep utterly fucking fail to provide them. The couple of times you've produced short lists, we've rebutted and debunked them almost instantly. In the meantime the list of Brexit downsides is over a thousand, and growing.

Stop lying.
    Why do you spend so much time replying to a parody account?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Why do you spend so much time replying to a parody account?
    Because it takes seconds for a lie to spread around the world before the truth has even got its trousers on.

Idiots (there's a variety of them here) gobble up this shit and keep spreading it without care nor even a moment to verify the voracity of them. Hue is putting into context and shining a light on them, you can toss all of these right-wing bilgewater turds on ignore and people like hue or endus or edge or breccia will bring the information worth participating in. It's not about responding to dribbles. . . well, dribbles, because they are a troll account or just batshit insane; but it is important to put in context, even on a small gamers™ forum, and especially since most discussions end up overwhelmed by their stupidity and unfortunately left to posters to basically clean up the trash.
    FOMO is abuse. Reiterating for the cheap seats.

I am posting an opinion. If this upsets you, consider a cold glass of water.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyway in honour of the new thread title here's an aftermath, another day another Brexit benefit it would seem...

Brexit Britain’s global exports soar by nearly 40% since leaving the EU

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

I mean sure, when you can no longer sell some things in the EU, you will try to sell them elsewhere.

Also no idea where that site conjures their data from cause Germany alone has double the exports of UK.
    https://data.worldbank.org/indicator...960&view=chart
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2024-04-27 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also no idea where that site conjures their data from cause Germany alone has double the exports of UK.
    I can only assume they're cherry picking the sole data point of "UK exports to non-EU nations" pre- and post-Brexit, without providing any other frames of reference that might make that look as unimpressive as it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    I can only assume they're cherry picking the sole data point of "UK exports to non-EU nations" pre- and post-Brexit, without providing any other frames of reference that might make that look as unimpressive as it actually is.
    It's also pretending Covid never happened. Easy to increase from a low base. I suspect if that graph was moved back a couple more years, it would be far more interesting.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

So, I clicked on the link (my poor browsing history), and... They don't mention where the fuck they get the EU numbers from.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    So, I clicked on the link (my poor browsing history), and... They don't mention where the fuck they get the EU numbers from.
    Facts 4 EU pull shit out of their arse and when you follow the money it goes all the way to Moscow

This graph looks a little different Dribbles:

https://www.resolutionfoundation.org.../02/Slide2.png

and is in line with the graph on this page from the Office of National Statistics: https://www.resolutionfoundation.org.../02/Slide2.png

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nederbelg View Post
    This graph looks a little different Dribbles:

https://www.resolutionfoundation.org.../02/Slide2.png

and is in line with the graph on this page from the Office of National Statistics: https://www.resolutionfoundation.org.../02/Slide2.png
    Sorry but who are the Resolution Foundation? A tiny little think tank aren't they. Whereas the graph of fact I linked are official UK government figures, see section 2.3 here for confirmation...

https://www.gov.uk/government/statis...rs-web-version

Meanwhile Rwanda Rishi and his plan seems to be having some success.

Furious Ireland demands UK takes back illegal migrants after influx sparked by Rwanda bill.More than 80 percent of recent asylum seekers have crossed the border into Ireland from the UK.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...Britain-Rwanda

Illegal immigrants from the EU returned to the EU, why they so upset. Shouldn't they take the issue up with France where they originate from? Still it's too little too late, and Labour will reverse the plan destroying the hopes and dream of young Britons to ever buy a home or see an NHS doctor in the process, such a shame.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Sorry but who are the Resolution Foundation? A tiny little think tank aren't they. Whereas the graph of fact I linked are official UK government figures, see section 2.3 here for confirmation...

https://www.gov.uk/government/statis...rs-web-version
    And your link shows that both imports AND exports have dropped in the last 12 months. Curiously missing from the diagram you shared.

You do understand that it's supposed to be the rest of us that link stuff that proves you wrong dribbles? You aren't meant to be doing it yourself? Was that not covered in the "Debating for Dummies" book you checked out of the library?

And your link shows that both imports AND exports have dropped in the last 12 months. Curiously missing from the diagram you shared.

You do understand that it's supposed to be the rest of us that link stuff that proves you wrong dribbles? You aren't meant to be doing it yourself? Was that not covered in the "Debating for Dummies" book you checked out of the library?
    He only checked out the cover before putting it back down, he doesnt earn enough rubles to be able to buy it you know

15+ Year Old Account

Hey, at least he found the numbers that show the import/export nonsense from a few pages back was actually made-up bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Tory government now aiming their sights further at the poor, ill and those on lower hour contracts by lowering their incomes further, Suicide rates are gonna skyrocket thanks to these absolute cunts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiria View Post
    Tory government now aiming their sights further at the poor, ill and those on lower hour contracts by lowering their incomes further, Suicide rates are gonna skyrocket thanks to these absolute cunts.
    Not quite, in their sights are the people who claim benefits because they occasionally have a little tear once in a while, or are a little sad now and then and say they are disabled as a result. 3.3 million, working or not, people and growing in number claim these benefits and it is unsustainable. I tell you what, if Labour get in it's going to make me a little sad and I will be investigating claiming these freebies on that basis if it isn't stopped.

And another point in that video as for locking up illegal immigrants, we are getting there...

The UK will not take back asylum seekers who cross the border into Ireland "until the EU accepts that we can send them back to France"

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-will-n...rants-13125515

Thanks to Ireland declaring the UK is not a safe country, they won't be able to send them back here anyway. A benefit of Brexit of course is if we were still in the EU this would be no problem.

Not quite, in their sights are the people who claim benefits because they occasionally have a little tear once in a while, or are a little sad now and then and say they are disabled
    "get a bit sad" is a pretty dogshit thing to refer to people suffering from a myriad of mental health conditions, to the degree it would definitely come close to hate speech, if at least definitely discriminatory, but hey, shitting on the suffering is what the tough men of this world need to do, am I right?

Thanks to Ireland declaring the UK is not a safe country, they won't be able to send them back here anyway. A benefit of Brexit of course is if we were still in the EU this would be no problem.
    Ireland is correct, the UK is not a safe place for those fleeing persecution or for safety. The UK can't even treat it's own citizens well, no way anyone is trusting them to handle the plights of minorities, especially since you showed your hand already how much disdain you have for people who don't fit the aryan mold you want. Fucking nazi.
    FOMO is abuse. Reiterating for the cheap seats.

I am posting an opinion. If this upsets you, consider a cold glass of water.