10+ Year Old Account

any videos of the MM artifact skills?

I'm trying to decide if I wanna play hunter in legion, I like surv and bm so far, but I wanna see if the mm spec artifact has cool moves, but I can't find any videos of it. Can anyone tell me if its cool looking, or point my towards a video?

There's a current cap on artifact power that prevents us from seeing most of the artifact abilities.

Marksmanship gets Windburst, Whispers of the Past, Call of the Hunter and Bullseye.
    Whispers of the Past does nothing but stream extra wind arrows during Trueshot and currently does not have an animation.
    Call of the Hunter is not yet implemented.
    Bullseye is the final golden dragon and therefore can't be unlocked yet.

Windburst, however, is a powered up ability that swirls some airy ground effects around you while charging then expels a burst of wind leaving a speed enhancer with visuals along the ground.
    A lot of the animation for all classes is still in the works, so I don't think I'd go looking for animation videos to make a decision quite yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakauri View Post
    There's a current cap on artifact power that prevents us from seeing most of the artifact abilities.

Marksmanship gets Windburst, Whispers of the Past, Call of the Hunter and Bullseye.
    Whispers of the Past does nothing but stream extra wind arrows during Trueshot and currently does not have an animation.
    Call of the Hunter is not yet implemented.
    Bullseye is the final golden dragon and therefore can't be unlocked yet.

Windburst, however, is a powered up ability that swirls some airy ground effects around you while charging then expels a burst of wind leaving a speed enhancer with visuals along the ground.
    A lot of the animation for all classes is still in the works, so I don't think I'd go looking for animation videos to make a decision quite yet.

well thank you for the response, I'll be patient :P