Deleted

Races and transmog.

Personally, i like how transmog fits in humans, specially the weapons (i like how some 1hand weapons seems 2hand, eheh) and plate tiers.
    I like the undead race too, but i think only cloth fits well..
    For rogues no idea, but i would vote for human and belf females.

What's your thoughts ppl ?
    For rogues, which race fits better for transmog ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves look pretty good in leather. Trolls too.

What I don't like about undead in... well, anything other than cloth is that their toes jut out. It makes everything they're wearing look incredibly silly. (And then they look even sillier when they're wearing plate armor with all their bones jutting out.)

Humans generally look good in every type of armor, save for most shaman and druid tiers... which makes sense, as humans can be neither shamans nor druids.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Female Nelves are the best all around probably, the females look great in gear and have great animations.

Humans look silly in everything but the female have decent animations.

Orcs have good animations, and look decent in some of the gear but are too bulky.

Belves look good in the gear buy have some meh animations, male belf sprint especially.

Undead have the best animations, but the gear is kinda iffy, male undead look okay but the right shoulder is always floating off the body and therefore looks off, female rogues have great animations but look horrible in leather gear.

Male worgen are alright, they look good in the gear but some of the animations are off, the weird spin special animation looks silly tho.

Gnomes, Dwarfs, Goblins, Male nelves, human males and female worgen are all dumb and look dumb.

Deleted
    Tall and lean races look almost always better. Basically I've never seen a transmog that looks good on a gnome or goblin.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    trolls/night elfs leather, dwarfs plate/mail, humans/spacegoats cloth, id say are the best fits for the races but i'm really picky about my races

Deleted
    Why you dont like male humans ?
    Isn't male humans the model in tier 19 preview ? I like it.

Last edited by mmoc54843516f6; 2016-02-03 at 12:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Male NE looks very good in leather and very weak in plate. Mail shoulders are excessively big and also looks ok as cloth. Female NE looks good in cloth/leather ok in plate and ok in mail armor.

Male UD looks sweet in every piece of gear. Female UD looks very lacking especially in plate.

Trolls look fantastic in all gears

Humans look fantastic in all gears

Taurens look fantastic in plates ok in mails and ok in leathers/cloths. I don't like female tauren models at all

Blood elves look so tiny all the time. Males have nice posture sometimes but the overall tiny weapons thing is annoying

Orcs need smaller shoulders for all armors. Otherwise nice class.

I don't play others so no specific opinion.

SPECIFICALLY for rogue: Female human, Male night elf, male troll, male/female belf, male UD, male orc. That would be my order of choice.
    This guy is totally in right, since myself having male NE and female HUMAN rogues...2 best choices for mog!!!

Deleted
    After trying myself female human, male nelf and male human, my opinion is:

Female Human: cool moves, but shoulders are too small for my taste;
    Male Nelf: nice attack moves but looks weird walking and are too high. Suits better for druids;
    Male Human: they got a weird walk, good size for rogue but a bit large. Leather rogue tiers fits better than male nelf in my opinion. Would be perfect if we had stature customization added to the game and turn male human a bit more thin .

Later gonna try Female Nelf, my last try for alliance race.

For Horde:
    Undeads have cool moves, but that bones...:/ Maybe Belfs best looking horde race for rogue (no idea about moves).
    Btw, badass race for cloth.
    Last edited by mmoc54843516f6; 2016-02-05 at 04:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alliance - Night Elf

Horde - Undead

Human female has the nicest overall looks and animations
    Panda female also looks good in most leather sets/items
    worgen male looks good, but careful on shoulders (too big) and chest (won't see much of it)
    undead male looks good (not silly)
    orc male looks nice too, careful on shoulders here too

Deleted
    Uhm, undead female. Air roll on every single feint and half the finishers. Priceless.
    I get some people dislike the bones, however the gear size proportions (mainly helmet and shoulders) are one of the best in the game.
    Cheers