eredar twins solo help

Good Day

Ive tried to solo Eradar twins for quite some time, without success, anyone here that have done it? and do you have any tips for it?
    Ive seen 1 movie, i seem to do it the same way, but i loose my health alot faster.

tips would be appreciated.

To put it simply pets take more damage now than they did during those videos (even the lvl 85 soloing vids just after cata release). I'm not sure if it was a nerf or what but I used the ony soloing vid that shows you can afk half of the fight, run marks, and use a turtle while never having to roll mend pet. I tried and even as BM with a turtle I still had to roll mend which makes the fight impossible to solo as you get eaten by her fireballs. I'm not sure if there was a nerf between then and now but something certainly changed to make pets take more damage.

are you sure that the video isn't having the hunter use 2 piece t5?

It's not the pet that's dying, its me :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darksecret955 View Post
    To put it simply pets take more damage now than they did during those videos (even the lvl 85 soloing vids just after cata release). I'm not sure if it was a nerf or what but I used the ony soloing vid that shows you can afk half of the fight, run marks, and use a turtle while never having to roll mend pet. I tried and even as BM with a turtle I still had to roll mend which makes the fight impossible to solo as you get eaten by her fireballs. I'm not sure if there was a nerf between then and now but something certainly changed to make pets take more damage.
    Erm... Onyxia isn't impossible to solo... in fact i think it's the best fight to learn to solo.

Take a look at this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ff-Compilation
    Haven't tired to solo twins myself, but maybe you can find some help there.

have soloed most of the stuff on the http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ff-Compilation list, nearly only sunwell left.

Don't find much info on eredar solos and ive only seen 1 hunter video that have done it

Deleted
    Do you have a standard Spirit Bond + Chimera Shot spec? From what I understood from the soloing threads the Eredar Twins are tough cookies. The soloing done involved consumables (food, scroll of fortitude + Resist elixirs).

Yes, chimera / spirit bond spec, flask, kings drums, foritude scroll, food buff, switching pets for all buffs and pre pot tol'vir pot and health pot, not tried any resist elixirs though

I can't remember exactly what I was using when I solo'd this, but I did watch a video(I'm sure it was the same one you are referring to). I usually carry resist elixirs, so I'm sure I used one. I do however remember using my Tol Barad resist trinket; it becomes very useful in phase 2.

These are the things I do remember:
    1) Feign death whenever the boss(I believe it's the fire twin) is casting "Conflagration". Note: Ignore your boss mods, for some reason they were announcing Conflag when it wasn't even happening.
    2) The fire on the ground hurts a lot. Make sure and move whenever it is spawning under you.
    3) This fight is somewhat of a DPS race, if your gear isn't the greatest you might not be able to do it. Kill the fire twin first, then phase 2 is a straight burn. I believe I ended this fight with 10% health, so it was pretty close.
    Last edited by malchihi; 2011-10-29 at 02:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it, and have frapsed it though not bothered to do anything about it.

Feign Death on each conflagerate, and burn down one of the twins as fast as you possibly can. I wiped a lot due to just bad luck, so it's a bit RNG dependant.
    Hi

I do feign death on conflag and im maintaining around 26-30k dps. does resist elixirs make a big differend and TB trinket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rendering the movie now, has a few pointers to help you survive, though I died a sec after the boss died :P Lucky kill as well.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXRqv2mVeQ

Should be somewhat processing still though, but should be in HD.

After the first twin is dead you'll notice me popping deterrence when adds comes to me to avoid some damage, might not be worth it but at least it died.

You'll notice me eating a Conflag once the last twin is up, I hesitated with Feign since I had 14 or so Shadow stacks, so I was considering to eat the Conflag to reset those stacks, which I ended up doing though I wasted the feign cd.

Also, if you're going to use a health pot / Draenei heal, make sure you do it after a Conflag on the last twin, so you dont have the shadow stacks that reduces healing.
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2011-10-30 at 01:26 PM.
    Hi

Feign death gets resisted - trololololol

Oh well, least you still got 'em =p

Thanks for the video Asrialol.

Gonna try twins again tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Why aren't you killing the shadow twin first? o.O

the healing debuff and conflags are awful if you kill the fire first.
    In all of the attempt I did I always seemd to get further by killing the Fire first. You can somewhat control the debuffs though, as a Hunter.

You starting to like the Hunter forums better than the others now? :P

I'll do it again later and do the shadow one first until it dies, to compare.
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2011-10-30 at 02:33 PM.
    Hi