Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Seems it's always an exception when it doesn't support your point of view. That's ok, I'll let it go.

As I said before, you're perfectly welcome to believe your own personal headcannon, that's why many things are purposefully left ambiguous in the game; to allow you to fill in the gaps with your own imagination. I attempted to give a different point of view, you don't have any interest in hearing it, so you're free to continue on with your own beliefs.
    Just like you are free to believe in your personal headcannon thing too, like me right, still i prefer stack with the lore and ingame things

run around saying monks and rogues are related to blademasters for N reasons, i will no longer comment about, peace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    1) Actually it has been in the game mechanically, and the argument you should have made would have been to reference Berserker Stance previously causing increased damage done at the risk of increased damage, however the flaw in that argument is that it wasn't in any way exclusive to Fury.

2) Building rage from being attacked is something that has been added to and removed from the game multiple times for balancing reasons, and it has never been exclusive to Fury, rendering that point moot.

3) Again, the "several abilities" (more like a few abilities) that increase damage done at the risk of increasing damage taken have never been exclusive to Fury. Again, this renders your point moot.

This isn't being obtuse, I'm fully aware of the point you're trying to make, but you're making it poorly. None of this is an example of Fury, as a self-contained spec, having any reason to take more damage than any other spec which utilizes the same mechanics.

And I actually didn't say anything about ridiculous design. The phrase I used was ridiculous comparison, which has a completely different meaning and context. That said, I don't see any inherent problem self-healing, however it's a separate discussion.
    Bottom line here is they are trying (with all classes and specs) to drive hard lines between specs, to make each spec feel more unique (particularly when a give class can fulfill the same role with a different spec) don't like it... don't play it.

As mentioned previously in this thread you aren't going to get a whole lot of sympathy from anyone who doesn't main a warrior, as they have always been viewed as Blizzard's favorite/baby/first born. But is suspect the OP wasn't looking for a dissenting opinion, but more or less to rally support for a massive pity party...

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    you aren't going to get a whole lot of sympathy from anyone who doesn't main a warrior, as they have always been viewed as Blizzard's favorite/baby/first born
    What the everloving fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Unsubstantiated arguments are the best arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Along time ago (right around when WotLK was coming out) Blizzard admitted that Warriors were not balanced in line with other Hybrid classes because technically we couldn't heal like Druids or Paladins. Thus we were considered pure DPS, and the only tanks due to lack of opportunity.

I'm not sure if they actually balanced around this, or just couldn't figure out how to make rage work with gear scaling (probably the latter). Because of that and Warrior's overall performance in Vanilla, BC, and Fury through out all of WotLK, a lot of classes held resentment towards us. Its mostly gone now.
    Curoar, Arms Warrior of 15 years.

In a new bit of confusion, it seems our class order faction, it is own everyone - can - join - it faction.

inv_legion_faction_valarjar.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also we got out first peek at our campaign.

First mission is saving Hodir in Ulduar

Our generic followers, of which every class gets 3, are : shield maidens, valarjar, and stormforged. IE: Vrykul Vrykul and Vrykul golems.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I saw his new model and the quest stuff saying fight him and I went maximum D: D: D: but then I remembered he's listed as a follower so everything must end up 'k.

Also

The Fourth Horseman
    Meet At The Gates
    Speak with Darion Mograine.

Prepare for Invasion
    Prepare for Invasion.

Raise Tyrion Fordring
    Raise Tyrion Fordring
    That was fast. Poor bastards body isn't even cold yet. Folks are gonna be maaaaaaaad.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    In a new bit of confusion, it seems our class order faction, it is own everyone - can - join - it faction.
    druids and rogues have their faction too btw. I think its just for every class.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    Just a little remark: Valarjar is ingame faction, that will be available to everyone? I mean its strange to raise reputation with my own subordinates, as well as others raise rep with Valarjar that locked in Halls of Valor and few times killed them in dungeon

druids and rogues have their faction too btw. I think its just for every class.

Also
    Wrong on the Rogue part

Not sure on the Druid one. I believe the dream weavers are just a generic faction dealing with the emerald nightmare, separate from the Druid faction.

Wrong on the Rogue part

Not sure on the Druid one. I believe the dream weavers are just a generic faction dealing with the emerald nightmare, separate from the Druid faction.
    Uncrowned is the faction.
    beta. wowdb.com/ factions/1833-uncrowned

Quote Originally Posted by Caargon View Post
    That was fast. Poor bastards body isn't even cold yet. Folks are gonna be maaaaaaaad.
    Blizzard is notorious for undermining death as a storytelling mechanic. To be fair, it's a lot easier than writing new characters and making them impactful enough for people to fall in love with.

Uncrowned is the faction.
    beta. wowdb.com/ factions/1833-uncrowned
    They dont have faction caches which are daily rewards.

Valajar do.

They dont have faction caches which are daily rewards.

Valajar do.
    Its Alpha yet, they may not yet be introduced.
    And yes, gaining reputation with Valarjar is silly, for the warriors and other classes too.

Its Alpha yet, they may not yet be introduced.
    And yes, gaining reputation with Valarjar is silly, for the warriors and other classes too.
    Seems these new factions are divided by zone, so it does make some sense considering by the end of the vrykul zone, we've saved the Halls of Valor and the Valajar. By we, I mean everyone.

Once more, our class order makes no god damned sense.